Warehouse roofs are often forgotten about and left unrepaired, yet are expected to last a lifetime. Warehouses need regular maintenance to ensure any damages are repaired quickly; this will save you a costly project in the future. Warehouses require a durable roof structure that will allow a safe environment for your equipment and possessions.
Warehouses are facilities that deliver a suitable environment for a variety of businesses to store equipment and resources that require protection from the outside elements. Warehouses must be designed and structured to accommodate a range of goods as well as trucking services and shipping operations. Warehouses must be sturdy in order to protect the interior structure, that’s why maintaining your warehouse roof is imperative. Regular maintenance checks will allow for quick and easy repairs, this will prevent any future damage to the roof structure and warehouse interior. If you notice any damage on your roof, contact Black Cat Commercial Roofing immediately, we will fix any issues before they become a bigger and more costly project.
Different Types Of Warehouses
Black Cat Commercial Roofing has the necessary skills and the latest technology to take on any job big or small. Different types of warehouses include:
- Heat & Unheated Warehouses
- Refrigerated Warehouses
- Controlled Humidity Warehouses
Black Cat Commercial Roofing will repair and maintain your roof back to new leaving it more secure than ever.
Common Warehouse Roofing Problems
The roof on your warehouse is one of the most important aspects of protecting your internal goods and services. If your roof needs to be repaired, it can become extremely vulnerable to rain, wind, and snow.
Some common problems we encounter when repairing warehouse roofs include:
- Extensive Pooling Of Water: It’s normal for your roof to collect water, but only a small amount. If your roof is collecting a large amount of water in various areas this is a common indicator that you will need a new roof. If you notice any water on your roof, this must be removed immediately as this can create serious water and moisture damage.
- Cracks/Tears In Your Roof Material Or Seam: Majority of cracks rips or tears can be repaired easily, however, if you do not fix the tears straight away they can allow water to get inside your building leading to an expensive project.
- Leaking Roof: If you have noticed a leak in your roof, this could be an indicator that you need a roof replacement. Leaks that are spotted early on will most likely be able to be repaired, however, if your roof has had a leak for a long time this typically means you will need a complete new roof. Leaking roofs can produce mould growth, fundamental destruction, and additional complications.
If you’ve noticed any of these issues with your warehouse roof, this could be the time to invest in a new roof!
Why Is It Important To Repair And Maintain Your Roof
Your warehouse protects your goods and materials from outside elements, that’s why you need to regularly check the state of your roof and make sure it is performing at its best.
Increases The Value Of Your Warehouse
Any maintenance on your warehouse will automatically add value. Implementing regular roof maintenance checks will benefit the value of your roof over time. This will pose a very professional look to your warehouse property.
Looking after and taking care of your warehouse roof shows that you are a committed tenant. This will most likely increase your lease and give you the chance to increase your current fees.
Improve Your Aesthetic
One way to significantly improve the appearance of your website is through maintaining your roof. Your roof takes up a large area of your commercial property so it’s important you take care of it’s appearance. This can attract future tenants as well.
Regularly maintaining the roof of your commercial property will save you a lot of money in the long run. It’s important to check your roofs drainage system, metal flashings and tears. Attending any damage quickly will cost much less than a complete roof replacement.
Repairing over replacing your roof inevitably makes your commercial property eco-friendly.
Contact Your Local Warehouse Roofer Today
Black Cat Commercial Roofing know your roof and will reach you swiftly. Our experts make sure we do not interfere with your day-to-day job. If you’ve noticed a crack, leak or your roof was damaged during a thunderstorm, contact Black Cat Commercial Roofing on 1300 476 634 and we will ensure we fix any issues and leave your roof problem-free!